Below are listed our Cryptographic Public Keys.
You can use a public key to encrypt some text or a file and then email it to us.
You can then be sure that only we can decrypt it - the transfer to us will be completely secure.
You can save a public key in two steps:
Step 1: Download or Copy the Public Key
- You can download a Public Key by clicking on the appropriate email address.
- Alternatively, download by right-clicking on the appropriate email address and select 'Save link as' and then save the file.
- If instead of a download, a new page opens displaying the public key,
highlight the complete page (ctrl+a) and copy it (ctrl-c).
Step 2: Import into your Cryptography Software
- Import the downloaded file into your Cryptography software. The method will depend on what software you are using.
- If you copied the text to the clipboard then import the clipboard into your Cryptography software,
or save it as a new file and import that into your Cryptography software
We use Gpg4win (gpg4win.org) as our Cryptography software. Contact us if you need any assistance.